- Born 1973 in Wolfenbüttel (Germany)
- Studying Political Science at Potsdam University
- Educator with focus on Education for Democratic Citizenship, program manager and project designer – active citizenship, civil engagement, strengthening civil society
- Coordinator and author of the online platform for civic education Competendo
- Project manager DIGIT-AL – Digital Transformation and Adult Learning in behalf of the Association of German Educational Organizations (AdB)
- Secretary of the European network for Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights DARE – Democracy and Human Rights Education in Europe
As an author I am working to topics related to Education for Democratic Citizenship at the intersections between research and practice. More: Publications
Consultancy, Coaching, Moderation
I am accompanying and supporting non-governmental organizations, their staff, and activists in Germany and Europe.
More: Consultancy & Moderation | Creativity | Lifelong Learning
Funding, Program Concepts, Evaluation
Complementary to project and program design I am assessing the impact and quality of educational offerings.